About Discovery Camp
Discovery Camp is an intensive, thematic, play-based program for children ages 3 - 5 years old. This exciting program offers social and educational enrichment during the summer months. Each Discovery Camp session offers fun outdoor and indoor activities, field trips and new friends.
Discovery Camp teachers have the education, experience and dedication to plan appropriate and fun programs for preschoolers. Discovery Camp is a fun and fast-paced program. Previous group experience helps children adapt to this short-term program. Campers will go on two field trips per camp. When enrolling for camp, please consider your child’s readiness for this kind of experience.
Children must be 3 yrs. old by May 31, 2016 and completely potty trained to enroll.
- Each camp meets for 2 weeks, M-Th, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuition for each session of Discover Camp is $150.
- Tuition for each session is due in full at the time of registration.
- Registration dates will begin in March. Please call NBCC for exact dates.
- Priority registration begins March 14, 2017 at 8:00am for children, siblings, church members, and alumni.
- Open community registration begins March 21, 2017 at 8:00 am.
- No tuition refunds will be made after Mayy 1, 2017.
Out of This World
Join us as we explore the mysteries of outer space. Campers learn about planets, stars, space travel, and more. A field trip to a planetarium will give campers the chance to gaze up at starry skies.
Welcome to the Explorer’s Café, where campers explore food and cooking, and even “open” a restaurant of their own for invited guests. A field trip to a restaurant will allow campers a chance to learn how to run their own Café.
Campers will experience the excitement of horses and the wild west. Activities about horses, cowboys (and cowgirls!), camping, and much more! A field trip to see real horses is a must for these “cow pokes”.
Lights, Camera, Action!
July 24 - Aug 3
A stage is the central theme in this fun camp session. Campers experience music, props, dance, theater, and much more. A field trip to a children’s theater will give campers an inside peek into the world of theater.